Now’s your chance to check it all out with a 6-part video training series geared to the beginner VA as well as more seasoned virtual assistants who are looking to get back to basics, set up better systems and find greater success with their business.
This is a serious, practical training program. You will not be trained to be an online secretary. — You WILL learn how to start and run a viable virtual assistant business.
The Online Business World Awaits!…
If you’ve ever had the slightest thought about starting your own business, you NEED this information.
I know all too well what it’s like to struggle with the daily pressure of going to the office, the mental and physical wear and tear, the politics, the pecking order, and the lousy pay.
Like you, I’ve worked in jobs where the boss treats me like the stuff you’d find on the bottom of your shoe, felt trapped at my desk, stifled in my mind, and never saw the sun until the weekend (in between periods of catch-up-after-a-stressful-week sleep).
And like you, my entrepreneurial inner voice kept reminding me that I was not cut out for the corporate rate-race and cubical life. I longed to work my own hours with people who respected and inspired me, and to have the time to be creative.
Well, I changed all that 10 years ago. And I know you can, too.
IMAGINE THERE IS A BETTER WAY … A WAY IN WHICH YOU CAN DECIDE:
The Virtual Assistant Business Success Blueprint will literally save you TONS of time creating the right systems for your business.
Businesses are hiring virtual assistants in record numbers. In fact, telecommuting and self-employment are at an all-time high. A recent article in the popular news source Newsblaze.com states, “Virtual assistance (VA’s) is one of the latest and hottest home-based businesses in today’s market.” A recent issue of Entrepreneur’s Startups Magazine listed VA’s as one of the 15 Hottest Businesses.
When you have skills in a high-demand niche, you will have your pick of almost unlimited opportunities!
THINK A VA IS A GLORIFIED SECRETARY?
When the VA industry began in the 1990s, most VAs did much the same work as they would have in an office; filing, answering the phone, typing up correspondence, etc., but today, the scene is MUCH, MUCH different!
Today, virtual assistants do some or all of the following:
- website design and maintenance
- calendar scheduling
- blog design and maintenance
- email and phone message management
- word processing and spreadsheets
- travel arrangements
- PowerPoint presentations
- social media set up and maintenance
- shopping cart administration
- webinar coordination
- shopping cart administration
- teleclass coordination
- affiliate management
- joint venture coordination
- online business management
- launch management
- and so many more exciting things!
All of this can be done virtually – all you need is a reliable computer, with Internet hook-up, and a telephone system – a good understanding of your target market, some marketing know-how, plus knowledge of the tasks requirements of your chosen niche – and business will start knocking on your virtual door!
To feel good about starting and growing your recession-proof Virtual Assistant career, you need a proven business system!
A system for creating your own recession-proof business based on your administrative and marketing skills— that’s the real secret to a dependable income!
In fact, wouldn’t it be nice to simplify all the time-consuming tasks of trying to put the right systems in place to grow your virtual assistance business?
Do you ever find yourself struggling with:
- Establishing the right niche for your business?
- Setting your rates and structuring your service packages?
- Streamlining your client intake and reporting processes and paperwork?
- Determining the dos and don’ts for finding the right type of clients for your business?
- Creating a workable business and marketing plan?
- Finding the right support network to help you troubleshoot the day-to-day challenges?
- Identifying how to set up sub-contractor relationships?
- Managing your productivity and organization while working from home?
- Juggling multiple clients?
If any of these challenges fit your current situation, then you are definitely in the right place.
Who do virtual assistants work for? Almost any business, brick and mortar or Internet-based (find out more specifically in the program).
Hi, I’m Pam Ivey, and my passion is helping new and seasoned virtual assistants through mentoring, training and networking.
I’ve been a virtual assistant since 2001. They call that an “old-timer” in this industry. I was tired of working for “the man” (or in my case, a woman. I actually ‘affectionately’ thought of her as “Satan’s Wife”. =:)
I searched and searched and tried a number of different options to try to generate enough consistent income to be able to work at home. I traveled 75 minutes each way to and from work (that’s almost 3 hours a day!) and was sick of the lost time and expensive gas and car maintenance costs. Blah!
For over 10 years, I ran a very successful multi-VA company, known as My Creative Assistant (MCA) plus, I’ve also developed three VA associations: Canadian Virtual Assistant Network (CVAN)Canadian Association of Virtual Assistants (CAVA) and the Global Alliance of Virtual Assistants (GAVA).Real Estate Vitrual Assistant Institute (REVA Institute) Coaches, Authors, Speakers Professional Assistants Association (CASPAA). I am also co-founder of the
And I’m a member of countless others. Yes, I am a networking junkie! But all of the connections I’ve made with the many VAs out there have brought me a lot of great information, tools, clients, and a stellar reputation.
Since becoming a VA, not only have I had the pleasure of working with numerous interesting clients in several industries, but I’ve been able to put all of my skills – yes, from the old 9-5 office days, to work with everything I do – be more creative and inspired, and do what I love doing most!
I haven’t looked back – and I know many, many other VAs who haven’t either. This kind of work can be very fulfilling in so many ways, and I want that for you too!
That’s why I’ve put together the introductory course, so you can have a good sampling of what being a VA is all about. I’ll walk you through it all, step-by-step, from A to Z.
Here’s a look at what you’ll learn…
Module One: Introduction to Virtual Assistance – The Building Blocks of a Successful Virtual Assistant Career
- What is a Virtual Assistant?
- Why become a Virtual Assistant?
- Are you cut out to be a Virtual Assistant?
- What businesses hire the services of a VA?
- Typical industries that work with VAs.
- What services can you provide as a VA?
- Your skill set and training.
- Types of Virtual Assistant businesses.
Module Two: Setting Up Your Virtual Assistant Business the Right Way!
- Setting up your Virtual Assistant business.
- Tools of the trade.
- Time management.
- How to determine and set your rates.
- Client intake procedures.
- Managing client expectations.
- The importance of clear communications.
- Client reporting and updates.
Module Three: Planning for A Successful Virtual Assistance Business
- Creating a business plan.
- Working with a mentor or accountability partner.
- Business support: VA groups and associations.
- How to plan for illness and time off.
- VA business models. Working on your own.
- Becoming a sub-contractor (a VA’s VA).
- Working with sub-contractors.
- Working on a multi-VA team.
- Building a multi-VA company.
Module Four: Essential Business and Marketing Mindsets
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Marketing Mindset
- The importance of stepping out of the ’employee mentality’
- Being proactive and creating happier clients (who will tell their colleagues about you!)
Module Five: Your Presence on the Internet
- We work virtually – we MUST have a strong web presence
- Your website and what it should contain
- Search Engine Optimization: be found on the Web
- Your social media presence
Module Six: Marketing Your Virtual Assistant Business
- Marketing your Virtual Assistant business
- Identifying your ideal client – essential to attract them to your biz!
- The importance of specialization and niches
- Marketing on a shoe-string budget
As you can see, this course is chock-full of information that will guide you in starting and running your own profitable virtual assistant business. And don’t worry, you can still work at your “day job” while you’re building your business. Many of us have done that, and some still do. The great thing is, you set your own rules!
I want to stress that this program is full of hard-core content. Information and instruction you can use to start and run your own successful virtual assistance business. You won’t find any fluff or filler here!
Pam Ivey is hands-down one of the best instructors and VA advocates I know. Her passion and enthusiasm for helping VAs at any level is just simply part of her DNA. I know how tirelessly she works to mentor, support and train VAs, so anytime there is a chance to connect with her through any of these ways, you must do so! This course is amazing, as everything else Pam does always is.
The investment you will make on this Virtual Assistant Success BluePrint program is a fraction of what you would need to shell out for a year-long (or more) program at a post-secondary institution and you’ll get so much more. (In much less time too!)
I’m not going to teach you how to be an online secretary. I’m going to teach you how to set up and run a viable virtual assistance business and load you up with awesome templates, samples, forms and tons of information to get you started on the right foot.
I’ve been a successful professional virtual assistant for nearly 10 years and am excited to share with you, all the insider secrets, techniques, and advice that led me to where I am today.
If you have any questions after reading the information here, I’d be happy to help. Just send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To your virtual success!
Pam Ivey, Cert SBM, CPREA, CRESS, CMP, OMMC
Ready to get STARTED with the
Virtual Assistant Success BluePrint?
In addition to the course materials, there will also be some light homework to get you to start shaping how you want your business to look.
Plus of course, there will be a wealth of resources for you to check out too – all the VA associations, books, etc., to help you get a really good feel for this kind of business.
…a treasure-trove of checklists, templates and samples to help you set up your own virtual assistant business, such as:
- Sample retainer and project agreements
- Sample business plan for a virtual assistant company
- Skills and aptitude checklists
- Entrepreneurial Self-Assessment
- Virtual Assistant Readiness Self-Assessment
- Client Consultation Process Form
- Sample Client Questionnaire
- Sample Client Service Report (CSR)
- Website Planning Questionnaire & Checklist
- And much, much more!
Once you’re in the fold, you’ll be in good company! I can’t tell you how much more I’ve enjoyed my life as a result of being a VA. And many of the people I’ve met along the way – VAs and clients – have become dear friends. I wouldn’t trade this lifestyle for anything.
- Set your own hours (work around your family responsibilities and your other obligations)
- Have the time and freedom to be creative
- Showcase your strengths
- Work with ideal clients who value your expertise
- Develop a niche in an area you love
- Create your own products and programs for extra income
- Join industry associations to network and build camaraderie
- Learn from your peers at live and virtual events
- Work within VA teams or start your own team
- Take more days off and vacations
- And the list goes on!
And do it all right from the comfort of your home or anywhere you have an Internet connection!
Believe me, I know what it’s like to stand at the threshold of a new door of opportunity in life. I know it takes guts to strike out on your own and leave behind the “safety” of the work-a-day world you’ve been a slave to. And I know it’s not what you want. I’m here to help you change that.
So, are you ready to finally take the plunge and see what being a Virtual Assistant is all about?
Let me introduce you to this fabulous industry!
WOW, The Virtual Assistant Business Success BluePrint Sounds Great, But How Much Does It Cost?
As you probably know, you can buy plenty of “Work at Home—Get Rich Quick” products at prices ranging from a couple hundred dollars right up to thousands of dollars—even though many offer mostly hype and never give you the right tools and foundation for building a viable virtual career for yourself.
Because I want to see you growing a thriving Virtual Assistant business, we have tried to make this comprehensive system as cost-effective for you as possible.
P.S. – Don’t let another day at the office go by while you dream of owning your own business. Take action now to get all the latest on how to become a VA.
P.P.S. – Every day, companies are downsizing, people are losing jobs and losing hope. But believe it or not, challenging economic times are often when the most new businesses start, and many go on to flourish and grow exponentially. There are so many examples of successful VAs – now it’s your time to shine – learn how to get started now.
P.P.P.S. Grab your chance now, to learn from one of the most well-known and respected names in the business!
Questions? We’d be delighted to help. Please send us an email to email@example.com. We will respond as soon as possible within 24 hours on a business day.
100% Money Back Guarantee
I am so sure that you will love this training that I am offering an Unconditional 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply let me know after you’ve viewed the first video and I’ll refund your money, in full.
The burden to deliver and satisfy entirely relies on me. If I don’t deliver the training program like I have told you about above – then I’m the loser, not you.
I look forward to welcoming you into the program!