The VA Training Academy was founded by veteran virtual assistant Pam Ivey, a tireless champion of the Virtual Assistant industry and considered a Thought Leader in outsourcing and online marketing. Known for her warm and engaging manner and wide-ranging, comprehensive skills and experience, she has inspired, trained and mentored countless VAs and other professionals to achieve greater heights in their businesses.
Always at the ready to help, she taps into the Think-Big mindset by offering programs for ‘newbie’ to seasoned VAs, freelancers from all industries, as well as solopreneurs and entrepreneurs.
Creating the VA Training Academy has fulfilled one of Pam’s most cherished dreams. She is a passionate educator and is sincerely interested in every virtual assistant and their business. In addition to her ongoing involvement in various virtual assistant industry events like teleclasses, telesummits and live events, she can often be found taking part in success circle calls, mastermind groups or simply chatting one-on-one with a new or experienced VA.
Besides offering her own programs, the VA Training Academy brings together many training experts that Pam personally endorses. She is quite selective when reviewing new training opportunities because she wants to maintain the high quality and high standards of programs she knows are best suited to the virtual assistant industry. In short, she won’t offer a program that doesn’t have her personal stamp or recommendation on it!
- President of the Pam Ivey Group of Companies
- Co-founder of the Canadian Association of Virtual Assistants (CAVA)
- Co-founder of the Global Association of Virtual Assistants (GAVA)
- Founder of Coaches, Authors, Speakers Professional Assistants Association (CASPAA)
- Founder of The Real Estate Virtual Assistant Institute
- Founder of REA University
- Founder of the International Association of Online Marketing Managers (IAOMM)
- Creator and Lead Instructor of the Online Marketing Manager Certification™ Program
- Co-author of The Business of Being Virtual: Industry Leaders Reveal Their Virtual Assistant Business Secrets
Pam has over 20 years experience in administration, marketing and promotions, public relations, research, graphic design, and web design. She is a graduate with honours from the Small Business Management Program at Mohawk College in Hamilton, Ontario, is a certified Professional Virtual Author’s Assistant and holds a Certified Marketing Professional designation from CMP University in California.
Pam Ivey – Nominated for the RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) Canadian Women Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
“The purpose of the Awards is to provide national recognition to Canada’s women entrepreneurs, whose successful businesses and achievements contribute so much to the Canadian and global economies as well as to their communities.” Learn more at www.theawards.ca.
The VA Training Academy is proud to be a Preferred Partner of the International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA).